OpenVox D410 is the worldwide affordable quad ports T1/E1/J1 card and delivers the great voice quality over telephony systems. It supports up to 120 voice calls or 8.192 Mbps of fullduplex data throughput over four T1, E1, or J1 lines. DE410 takes full advantage of Octasic® Hardware Echo Cancellation Module to deliver the superior voice quality over T1, E1, and J1 in all 4 ports.
- Four T1/E1/J1 ports with PCI-Express interface for high performance voice and data applications
- Octasic® Hardware Echo Cancellation Module Available
- Up to 120 Simultaneous voice calls
OpenVox D410 supports E1, T1 and J1 environments. It is selectable on a per-card or per-port basis. This feature enables signaling translation between E1 and T1 equipments and allows inexpensive T1 channel banks to connect with E1 circuits.
The DE410 offers an on-board Octasic® DSP-based echo cancellation module.The Octasic® DSP-based EC module enables users to eliminate echo tails up to 128ms or 1024 taps across all 128 channels in E1 mode or 96 channels in T1/J1 modes. Further, this module takes advantage of the Octasic® Voice Quality Enhancement to provide superior sound quality on all calls.
D410 supports industry standard telephony and data protocols, including Primary Rate ISDN (both N. American and Standard Euro) protocol families for voice, PPP, Cisco, HDLC, and Frame Relay data modes. Both line-side and trunk-side interfaces are supported.
D410 works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Services
- Complex IVR Trees
- "Meet-Me" Bridge Conferencing
- Calling Card Platforms
- VoIP Gateways (support SIP, H.323, and IAX)
- Legacy PBX/IVR Services
- Voice/Data Router (replace expensive routers)
- PRI/Switch Compatibility - Network or CPE