Sangoma Vega 50 is a media gateway that successfully connects a range of legacy telephony equipment which includes PBXs, ISDN telephones, the ISDN, analog phones & the PSTN to IP network. This device excellently supports up to 10 analog ports, or 8 basic rate ISDN channels on 4 physical interfaces. The gateway configurations available as standard are 4FXS + 2FXO, 8FXS + 2FXO, 4FXO, 8FXO.
Sangoma Vega 50 VoIP gateway creates a connection between any analog or BRI device and a VoIP network. Sangoma Vega 50 can be factory configured to support a variety of configurations. When configured for analog telephony, Sangoma Vega 50 can support up to eight FXO ports or eight FXS ports with 2 FXO ports. When configured for BRI/ISDN2, Sangoma Vega 50 can support up to 4 BRI interfaces. Each BRI interface can be independently configured as network side or terminal side. Therefore, Sangoma Vega 50 media gateway can be connected to both a PBX & the ISDN simultaneously. The GUI and browser-based SNAP tool also make Sangoma Vega 50 one of the easiest gateways to provision and deploy.
- Resilient branch office support for hosted or premise-based PBX or IP-PBX
- FXS endpoints and emergency number calling for hosted or premised-based IP-PBX
- Support for door entry phones, POS, elevator/lift phones
Service Provider Applications:
- Customer premises gateway for SIP trunking
- FXS endpoints and emergency number calling for hosted IP-PBX
Available on FXS ports:
Operations, Maintenance & Billing
Routing & Numbering
Security & Encryption