OpenVox A1610 is a new analog card. It can be used for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC.OpenVox AE1610 takes full advantage of Octasic® Hardware Echo Cancellation Module to deliver the superior voice quality on both FXO and FXS interfaces in all 16 ports.
- Adjustable Interrupt Routing Design
- Interrupts Frequency Adjustment
- Up to 16 Simultaneous PSTN Calls (Per PCI Slot)
- Compatible with All Commercially Available Motherboards
- Octasic® Hardware Echo Cancellation Module Available
A1610 analog card with interchangeable quad-FXS and quad-FXO modules. It can eliminate the requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways.
The A1610 contains 4 module banks. Each bank supports one analog interface. The module banks may be filled with up to 4 quad-FXO or quad-FXS modules enabling the creation of any combination of ports. Scaling of an analog card solution is accomplished by simply adding additional cards.
AE1610 is a new generation analog card with Octasic® Hardware Echo Cancellation Module on board.AE1610 can eliminate the requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways.
Once the Octasic® DSP module EC2032 is added to the AE1610, please make sure you are ready to say goodbye to the poor voice quality and echo echo echo in your phone system. No one will even get a chance to hear that any more! The AE1610 with Octasic DSP module will support Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation on all channels, up to the card’s maximum configuration in 16 ports with no additional CPU load.
A1610 works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
- Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
- Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines