Vega VoIP digital gateways are small appliances that seamlessly connect your legacy telephony infrastructure, made up of PRI (T1, E1) or BRI lines, to IP networks. They are great for businesses with legacy phone equipment (such as a TDM PBX) who want to connect to SIP trunking services without having to spend money altering their current network infrastructure. They are also great for businesses that are already VoIP enabled at the core (with an IP-PBX) that need PSTN connectivity and require a SIP-to-TDM converter. Simply place the Vega VoIP Digital Gateway at the edge of your network, plug in your existing internet cable for VoIP connectivity and E1,T1 or BRI cables from your phone system and let the Vega VoIP Digital Gateway automatically handle the SIP signalling and voice media conversion for seamless voice and T.38 Fax integration.
Sangoma Digital Gateway Highlights:
- Industry-leading Resiliency Built-In
- Bypass – Creates physical links between devices connected to the gateway in the event that power to the gateway is lost
- Failover/Fallback – Advanced dialplan capabilities that can select a route based on real-time network conditions
- Sangoma Network Appliance Provisioning (SNAP) makes it easy to deploy with a wide range of service providers
- Interoperable with a growing list of SIP Trunking providers
Vega VoIP Digital Gateways are one of the most reliable fault tolerant SIP-to-TDM media Gateways on the market, sized for your business needs. All Sangoma hardware carries a one year warranty with options to extend. Also Sangoma provides digital VoIP gateway for PRI and SS7 in higher capacities in NetBorder Gateway series.